Diapers Size 4, 186 Count - Pampers
From the manufacturer
How do Pampers Baby-Dry help prevent leaks?
Pampers Baby-Dry features 3 layers of absorbency to pull liquid away and all-around stretchy sides for a secure, comfortable fit.
Can my baby wear Baby-Dry day or night?
Yes! Baby-Dry has 3 Extra Absorb Channels that help distribute wetness evenly and lock it away for up to 12 hours.
Are Pampers Baby-Dry ingredients safe for my little one’s skin?
Yes! All materials in Pampers diapers are carefully selected and thoroughly evaluated for safety and skin compatibility. Pampers is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand and is free of parabens and latex.
What do you mean “packaging may vary”?
We've recently made aesthetic changes. You may receive either package and product during this time. Rest assured your product is genuine and made by Pampers, but if you have questions please reach out to us directly.
Does Pampers Baby-Dry have a Wetness Indicator?
Yes! On sizes N, 1, and 2, the Wetness Indicator helps you know when your baby may be ready for a change.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.24 x 17.13 x 14.57 inches; 10.68 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 12 - 23 months
- Item model number : SG_B07H34Q5S5_US
- Date First Available : August 7, 2018
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble
- ASIN : B07H34Q5S5
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More