[2021 Upgraded] COMSOON Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver for Car, Noise Cancelling Bluetooth AUX Adapter, Bluetooth Music
1. Long press the “MFB” button for 3 seconds, the receiver power on and the indicator light flashes red and blue, which means it’s pairing mode.
2. Plug the 3.5mm audio connector into the AUX port on your receiver and the other end into the audio input port on your home stereo or car stereo.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth function of your smart device, search for “J22” and connect. After successful connection, the indicator flashes blue once every 5 seconds.
4. Then you can enjoy music or answer hands-free calls.
Easy to Use
Universal 3.5mm audio jack design
Built-in mic for hands-free calling
Multi-function button for Play/Pause and one-touch answering
“+”/ “-“ button for volume adjustment and Next/ Previous track
Small & Portable
Dimension: 2.4in x 1.5in
This Bluetooth AUX adapter is small and lightweight, which makes it very easy to carry. You can take it anywhere for enjoying wireless music !
Once the wireless receiver has successfully paired with the phone, its power will be displayed on the phone to know its usage time. (PS: Most Android phones will display the battery percentage on the Bluetooth connected device interface of the phone.)
1 x Bluetooth AUX Car Adapter
1 x 3.5mm Male to Male Connector
1 x 3.5mm AUX Cord
1 x Type-C Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
- NOTE 1. Charge at least once per 3 months, when not using for a long time
- NOTE 2. Can't be used for Echo dot
How to Pair with The Second Bluetooth Device?
- 1. Turn off the Bluetooth function of the first smart device, and the receiver will enter pairing mode again.
- 2. Turn on the Bluetooth of the second wireless device, search for “J22” and connect.
- 3. Turn on the Bluetooth function of the first smart device, select “J22” in your pairing history.
- 4. Then both of 2 devices have connected to the receiver at the same time.
- Tips: When connecting to 2 Bluetooth devices, the default play source is the first one. If you want to switch the playback device, you should pause the current device first, then play the other one.
|J22-Bluetooth Car Receiver (Silver)||J22-Bluetooth Car Receiver (gray)||J25-Bluetooth Receiver with LCD Screen||J29-AUX Bluetooth Adapter for Car||T25-Bluetooth FM Transmitter|
|Connect Port||AUX to Bluetooth||AUX to Bluetooth||AUX to Bluetooth||AUX to Bluetooth||FM to to Bluetooth|
|Music Play Modes||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||USB Flash Drive, Micro SD Card, Bluetooth|
|Power On/Off Switch||✓||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Light||Blue Ring Light||Blue Ring Light||-||Blue Ring Light||Blue Ring Light|
|TF or SD Card Capacity||-||-||-||-||≤32GB|
|USB Charge Port||-||-||-||-||5V/2.4A, 5V/1A|