Gillette Mach3 Men's Razor Blade Refills, 15 Count
From the manufacturer
Expertly balanced and weighted for a great shaving experience. Compatible across ALL Mach3 blades.
|Mach3||Fusion5||ProGlide||ProGlide Shield||ProGlide Chill||SkinGuard|
|Soft Microfins Before the Blades||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Lubrication After the Blades||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Lubrication Before the Blades||✓||✓||✓|
|Designed to Help with Skin Irritation||✓|
|SkinGuard for Sensitive Skin||✓|
|Number of Blades||3 Blades||5 Blades||5 Blades||5 Blades||5 Blades||2 Blades|
What’s the difference between a Gillette Mach3 razor and a Gillette Fusion5 razor?
The Gillette Mach3 has 3 blades progressively positioned to cut hair gradually closer, so for every stroke you take, it takes 3. However, the 5-blade Shaving Surface Technology of Fusion5 has progressive blade geometry and a Flexible Comfort Guard for a comfortable shave.
What are Microfins, and what do they do?
Microfins precede the blades and smooth out the skin before the first blade cuts the first hair. So you get a close, comfortable shave.
What does a Lubrastrip do?
A Lubrastrip is a thin strip that sits at the top of the razor, releasing lubricants while you shave, to produce a great glide. When you are no longer getting an optimal shave, the Lubrastrip fades to white, indicating that it might be time to change the blade.
- Product Dimensions : 0.75 x 7.88 x 5.13 inches; 0.16 Ounces
- Item model number : 4338374697
- UPC : 047400657045
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble - HABA Hub
- ASIN : B0725BK81G
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More